We’re helping a financial services client find a dynamic, professional digital communications executive with social media, web, marketing and events expertise.
The trade association is based in Newcastle and has over 300 member companies in a niche sector of the financial services market.
The salary is 18-20k and they’re keen to interview straight away.
Could this be you or someone you know? Read the job description below and email email@example.com if you’re interested in finding out more.
Digital Communications, Marketing & Events Executive
Communication, Marketing & Events Manager
- Liaise with key stakeholders to agree a comprehensive digital communications strategy.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Association’s digital communications proposal & make recommendations for improvement and future growth.
- Aid in the production and implementation of a brand communications guide.
- Review new technologies and keep the Association at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and social media.
- Working with the Communications, Marketing and Events Manager along with external web designers and communication specialists to redevelop the Association’s website in line with the communications strategy and to create a more consumer friendly, easy to navigate platform.
- Oversee, update, , monitor and report on website usage.
- Control permissions and access to password protected areas.
- Continually oversee and make recommendations to improve the use, design, content and traffic to the Association’s website.
- Set up, oversee and update social media channels, including Twitter, Linkedin and the Association’s Blog and have responsibility for all online communications and engagement.
- Use social media to engage with industry key stakeholders and organisations.
- Use tools to Monitor online discussion about the Association, its members and the industry in general, and where appropriate, engage and respond to communications.
- Facilitate the recording of media to be used online to promote the Association’s mission.
- Promote and raise the profile of the Association’s online presence.
- Support the marketing function of the Association and report into the Communications, Marketing & Events Manager and to undertake any other tasks as reasonable required.
- Assist the execution of the Association’s marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Source and compile the content for the Association’s monthly newsletter and to contribute to key publications, including proof reading, liaising with suppliers and contributors, and distribution.
- Project manage the production of marketing materials as required.
- Support the events function of the marketing department and report into the Communications, Marketing & Events manager to assist with the successful delivery of all Association events.
- Aid in the execution of the Association’s conference marketing plan.
- Work with both in-house and external designers to help design the programme and source speakers.
- Co-ordination and facilitation of events as directed.
- Assisting the Communications, Marketing & Events manager where required.
- Attending external events as required and when necessary, assisting in the on-site facilitation of events and 3rd party conferences, external meetings.
back to index